I appeal to you, brothers,
by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit,
to strive together with me in your prayers to God on my behalf;
- Health, safety and development of children and that they can come to know Jesus.
- That new children will feel at home and we can find good Christian families for all our children.
- That we can find good foster parents where the children who have not been adopted feel at home.
- Cooperation with the authorities. We have to keep up with the laws because they are forever changing.
- That we can give long-term help to the mothers in the mother-child centre. And that they come to know Jesus.
- That we can bring the Lord's light and blessing to the village and surroundings.
- That all those in the house can work together well as a team and find good solutions for conflicts.
Finally, brothers, pray for us,
that the word of the Lord may speed ahead and be honored,
as happened among you;
2 Thessalonians 3:1